MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hendo: I have at least four more fights

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 04:19 AM   #19 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
well first of all no one yet has even come close to do anything to threaten me and before you say cans yes I know that, and second off whether or not it is a roid head trying to pummel me doesn't matter because I'd rather neither do that to me if I can help it. And i'm pretty sure roids don't give you skills and therefore don't give you championships like anderson and aldo and cigano and gsp have and what edgar did have.
I agree, roids don't give you skills, they can give a short term physical edge if you already have some skills though. But you're right, the champs are always the ones that take the high road.

Unfortunately not everyone would think as level headed as you just did, and IMO legalizing or tolerating such abuse encourages others to do the same. Just look at the explosion in the number of fighters going for TRT since Chael and Hendo opened the pandora's box.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote