MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 09:25 AM   #25224 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
I heard Silver Surfer was damn near impossible

basically my "list" is

Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Legend of Zelda 2, Final Fantasy, Rampage, Batman, Captain America and the Avengers which I went out and bought this week

And then I'll likely get Tetris, Dr. Mario, Paperboy, Double Dragon, RCA Racers, Bubble Bobble 1&2, Adventure Land, Little Nemo, Mike Tysons Punch Out, and Monopoly throughout the year.

And if you have any extra suggestions cool. Some are just way to expensive (Contra, Zombie Invasion).
Silver surfer is one of those games I have beaten that I like to call games made in hell, very difficult almost as difficult as the japanese made transformers game which I have never beat even on emulators. get these

NES

Battletoads
Silver Surfer
Megaman 1,2,3,4,5,6
Contra(if you find it cheap)
Milons secret castle
Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Mario bros 1 and 3
Ghosts and Goblins
Ninja Gaiden 1,2 and 3
Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Castlevania 1,2 and 3

SNES

Legend of Zelda link to the past
Super Metroid
Super mario World
Super ghosts and ghouls
Megaman X1,2 and 3
Super Castlevania IV
Super mario kart
Contra 3
Star Fox

And just a note to you that the legend of zelda 2 game you bought is very hard and cryptic, a long and annoying game.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK