MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How do you feel about paying for JDS-Cain II? + PPV buy predictions

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 01:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
evzbc
Bantamweight

evzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level now
To be honest this card just doesn't really get me that excited...

I think the timing is just off. There has been SO many free fights lately so I'm just not DYING to spend $60+ to watch it.

It seems like asides from Anderson Silva, the Brazilian champs just don't have any good rivalries. And that's really what's selling these days. JDS is so goddam nice, and Cain has the personality of a dead rabbits asshole. Technically it's going to be one of the sickest fights you can make, but it doesn't really tug at the ol' heart strings. And the rest of the fights should be exciting but they're kind of 'so what?' fights.

I hope they sell lots of PPV's but I think it'll hit maybe 650,000-750,000 MAX.
evzbc is offline   Reply With Quote