MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 156 poster

Thread: UFC 156 poster
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2012, 02:53 PM   #32 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenryuken View Post
Bigfoot begged Dana to get KTFO by Ubereem and he called out Ubereem for being a roider while Bigfoot himself is also a roider.
I know all that. Maybe you're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
I don't think it's dumb, it's a tune-up fight for Overeem and it knocks Bigfoot down to the prelims/card openers.
Oh, okay then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post

Overeem beats that diseased, Quasi Moto assbag by TKO in the first.
LOL

I think this fight is a waste of time, but I'm really more complaining about the posters as of late.

I get uncomfortable watching "Bigfoot" fight. The guy is huge but I'm pretty sure he's weaker than most HW's with the amount of weight he has to cut.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote