MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** UFC 155 Prelims Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 12:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
slapstick
Bantamweight

slapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level nowslapstick is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHKO View Post
Duffee is a big strong guy man. Good boxing too. He should be able to KO Phil De Fries early in the 1st round. De Fries has horrible boxing, horrible wrestling, little power and okay jiujitsu. Probably one of the worst fighters in the UFC, period. What I'm afraid of is him clinching up with Duffee against the cage and tiring Duffee out before taking him down in the 2nd or 3rd round. He was able to do that to Oli Thompson. Hopefully Duffee is able to keep it standing and knock this fool out of the UFC.

Duffee via KO 1st round.
I havn't checked the odds yet but I'll proberbly drop a few pennies on De Vries. He hasn't shown his best yet in the UFC and has finally made the switch to a full professional for this fight, quitting his job. He is training out of aliance with guys like Davies and Gustaf. I think Duffee has just too much muscle that might put him in trouble late on. Duffee early De Vries late I'd say. If Duffee does win Id like to see him fight miocic.

All in all stacked prelim card.

http://issuu.com/love2fightmag/docs/...4_february2013
Issue 4 of UKMMA Magazine LOVE2FIGHT
Features Andy Ogle, Jack Mason, Mark Godbeer
No download necessary, view online!
slapstick is offline   Reply With Quote