MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Killing the King: Junior dos Santos

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 12:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
It's not going to happen. JDS isn't Big Nog. He doesn't hold a standing restraining order on head movement. He's not protesting proper footwork or guard. He is the better striker and it will show when Cain is face down on the mat.

And, by the by, Sonnen won exactly one striking exchange in their first fight and none in their second. People always remember his one shot that knocked down Silva and forget how Silva brutally dropped him standing.
Silva and Sonnen were standing a decent amount in that fight and Sonnen landed a few. The striking difference between Sonnen and Silva is ridiculously further apart from JDS and Cain, so I mean for you to act like it's impossible is w/e to me. I just said I could see it happen and have a feeling it will...unless JDS is your sacred deity I'm pretty sure that shouldnt have got you as defencive.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote