MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 156 poster

Thread: UFC 156 poster
View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #48 (permalink)
Ludinator
Bantamweight

Ludinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Kinda surprised to see how many people are giving the fight to lil Nog. Don't get me wrong, I think it'l be tough but I sort of see Rashad as the number 3 dude in the division. In terms of quality, not ranking. Ive only ever bet against Evans once. Against JBJ obviously. The Machida fight was pretty brutal but a few years ago now. Evans is top 5 and lil Nog isn't is I guess my argument. People will probably think I'm underrating Lil Nog but I'd say they are underrating Evans. Which is just plain weird. Evans by Dec.
Evans is the most underated fighter in the Ufc, Evans is number 2 at Light Heavy without a doubt and I don't see nog offering him anything.