MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #25274 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Damn - is your helmet ok!?

On a serious note, glad you were wearing it mate. Hope you'll be ok. How messed up are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
That's nuts man. Glad you are alright. Well alright enough it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Damn that sucks. Are you OK? How many fingers am I holding up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
duuuude, hope you're okay!!!
Could have been WAY worse. My knee has swollen up to twice its original size, as have 3 fingers on my left hand. just bruising i think. Ive taken all the skin off my left shoulder and I have various grazes/cuts on various limbs etc.

I lay there for a good 5 minutes cos it took the wind right out of me, to the point I couldnt move hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
All hail Killz's helmet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
All 17 pieces of it.

Glad you're OK.
haha, it's still in one bit, but has big cracks all the way through it on nearly every bit of the front of it. Actually, Ive got a pic. (doesnt look as bad as it actually is). that's 140 down the drain. Worth it though considering what could have happened.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo Carlos Condit Hector Lombard Edson Barboza Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson