MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Killing the King: Junior dos Santos

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 01:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
hadoq
Featherweight

hadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludinator View Post
Wow I think Jds may be the most overated fighter in the UFC. Cain will take Jds down tommorow night, and down he will stay. Cain will learn from his mistakes and will take the fight down when and how he chooses too. There is a lot of Cain haters on these forums, I think more people were giving frank mir more of a shot than Cain.
Grow up. it's not because you think a man will have the short end of a sports competition that you are a hater.

I genuinely think mir had -and still has- more of a shot at JDS than Cain, simply because Mir fights smarter than Cain. I always give the edge to the smarter fighter

And JDS really surrounds himself with the right people, puts himself in the good state of mind since he's been holding that belt.

Cain was impressive against bigfoot, but JDS ain't bigfoot
hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote