MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Killing the King: Junior dos Santos

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 02:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings System
The way Cain fought Silva lead me to believe hes gonna come in with a hardcore wrestle f*uck game plan. Like GR, I believe Cains grappling is on another level. I also believe he became too confident in his average striking game. I had a bad feelin the moment he came out in the first JDS fight. He came out, head bobbing around, looking like he's ready to throw. I dunno. It just looked like that to me. Like he had no intention of grappling. I say f*uck that. You're grappling is absurdly good. Dont try and be clever. Do a GSp and grind the motherf*cuker for 25 minutes homey. It's not like JDS comes out looking to grapple. Hes like, "Im gonna punch you in the face you c*unt".

Cain, my man, come out low to the ground and get that monster in front of you down. Dont try and hide it.

I love both these guys. I cant wait for the fight. I would love it to be competitive.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote