MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Killing the King: Junior dos Santos

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 02:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
The way Cain fought Silva lead me to believe hes gonna come in with a hardcore wrestle f*uck game plan. Like GR, I believe Cains grappling is on another level. I also believe he became too confident in his average striking game. I had a bad feelin the moment he came out in the first JDS fight. He came out, head bobbing around, looking like he's ready to throw. I dunno. It just looked like that to me. Like he had no intention of grappling. I say f*uck that. You're grappling is absurdly good. Dont try and be clever. Do a GSp and grind the motherf*cuker for 25 minutes homey. It's not like JDS comes out looking to grapple. Hes like, "Im gonna punch you in the face you c*unt".

Cain, my man, come out low to the ground and get that monster in front of you down. Dont try and hide it.

I love both these guys. I cant wait for the fight. I would love it to be competitive.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote