MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tim Boestch wants to fight, not talk, his way to a title shot.

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWCNT View Post
Not referring to anyone in particular, I've seen different posters in different threads refer to the Okami fight as an arguing point against a Timmy B title-shot. I see what you're getting at, but I don't agree. If the fight ends with one of the combatants unconscious then I don't see any way how the victor can't have been the better man on the night.
Well yeah that night Tim was better in the end. But overall I think Okami proved to be the more skilled fighter. But Tim definitely won the fight and I won't take it away from him. Nobody can. He beat Lombard as well. I just don't put him in that elite category.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote