MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 155 new broadcast team with Goldie taking time off

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I like Anik and I think his voice will be a nice and welcome change. Goldberg has become very repetitive, most of the time I know what he's going to say before he says it and for some reason he likes mentioning that everybody is doing things like Chuck Lidell or Randy Couture even when they're not.

Oh look, they're pressed against the cage much like The Natural Randy Couture used to do. Now they're in half guard and Joe, as you know, The Natural Randy Couture actually preferred to be in half guard as opposed to side control. Now he's trying to keep the fight standing with his defensive wrestling, much like Chuck Liddell used to do.

A little change now and then will help both Anik and Goldie.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote