MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Killing the King: Junior dos Santos

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #34 (permalink)
hatedcellphones
Flyweight

hatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level nowhatedcellphones is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I have no doubt that Cain will beat JDS if he can get the fight to the ground regularly. There's no reason to believe JDS has anything for a wrestler of Cain's caliber from his back. In fact I don't think anyone in this HW division has anything to offer when held down by Cain. I doubt JDS will end up on his back much though.
This. If Junior keeps it standing, it's his fight to win. Question marks start to show up on the ground, and I kinda want to see what'll happen if he gets taken down. Ideally, I want to see him get taken down once just so we can see how he does on his back, and worst case scenario he survives to the next round and KOs Cain again.
hatedcellphones is offline   Reply With Quote