MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Being American.

Thread: Being American.
View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 03:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
RearNaked
Bantamweight

RearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A Baller
Being American.

I'm the only person in my entire extended family who was born in America. My sister, who's three years older was the first person in our entire extended family to be born outside of Scotland.

My entire family HATES Americans. Like absolutely, blindly hates them. Hates everything about them.

And at times like Christmas, when I have 5 of them staying at my house, it gets really f******* grating after a while.

Does anyone else have any experience with this? They never call me out for being American, but they take every opportunity to take little potshots at Americans. I live in Canada now, but it still really gets on my nerves.

Just wondering if anyone else experiences this. It's a LOT worse since the beginning of the 'war on terror' and it hasn't got any better since Obama became president, although they all LOVE him for whatever reason.
RearNaked is offline   Reply With Quote