MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez II Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 06:04 AM   #52 (permalink)
rabakill
Light Heavyweight

rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Cain can win if he doesn't let Junior plant his feet, it's definitely JDS as a favorite but if Cain can close the distance and implement a Chael Sonnen gameplan of smothering and swarming he can win.

The closer Cain can stay to JDS the better chance he has, if he stands in the 2-4 foot range he'll get knocked out again with a looping punch. Junior's punches are so powerful they are unblockable if someone is standing in the range they are getting hurt, I hope Cain comes and atleast makes it a fight instead of a one sided beat down. I hate one sided title fights, takes away all the excitement. JDS looks in better shape than ever so that probably bodes poorly for Cain, even if he can close the gap Junior looks stronger than him now he'll probably just throw Cain off him. The more I think about it the more it seems like a mismatch, the only guy that can potentially beat JDS is Overeem, Cain's chances just shrink and shrink the more you analyze it.

Last edited by rabakill : 12-29-2012 at 06:07 AM.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote