MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Being American.

Thread: Being American.
View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 07:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
I certainly disagree with a lot of American politics and such, but I've never singled out a lone American and made fun of them because of it.

Just because I don't agree with your politics and such, doesn't mean that you as an American aren't a lovely bloke Why can't we all just get along?

Oh and BTW, a lot of people around the world do indeed look down upon Americans as being fat, violence loving, nipple scared, PC dictated people. But every culture has it's stereotypes. I bet many people outside of Europe see us as snobby idiots.

Even here in the Nordic countries we all have certain stereotypes attached to us. Us Danes are seen as offensive, drunk and weirdly happy people

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline   Reply With Quote