MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 155 new broadcast team with Goldie taking time off

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 08:20 AM   #30 (permalink)
Toroian
Bantamweight

Toroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the roughToroian is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
I feel really bad now, I'm always slagging Goldy off. Maybe this is because of his little hiccup at the last event, he's vanished and won't tell Dana when he's back.

Anik is even worse =(. Fighters, active or past, should be commentators. Of course, not everyone would take to it but the ones that do, provide way better commentary. *They actually know what they are looking at*. Does help. Unless they're like Florian, who is content to fuel the hype machine rather than commentate.
What was his hiccup last event ? i cant remember anything. However i do kind of phase out anything he has to say as he adds nothing to the commentary just adverts (part of his role) useless stats and repeated history and references to old fighters.

NPFFL: Alistair Overeem, Fedor Emelianenko, Shane Carwin, Chris Leben
Toroian is offline   Reply With Quote