MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** UFC 155 Prelims Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2012, 10:10 PM   #171 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
No it's blatantly stupid and it if was done by a member with 15 posts I would just assume it was a troll or a pre-teen.

It'd be like me going to a random prelim thread after Tim Means starches some dude like Abel Trujilo and go..

OH MAN, Tim Means is like a fight away from a title shot, what a solid prospect!

Ignoring that there's at least 15 fighters that would be favoured to beat him and guys that are actually fighting top level guys and not journeyman.
I don't care if YOU find it stupid or not - you will respect the other members of this board, 10 posts or 10.000, or you will have a hard time around here. Please, discuss all you want, but have a respectful and civil debate. Don't call shit on things you disagree with just because you disagree or find stuff dumb.

If it doesn't end soon warnings or infractions will follow. You've had plenty of time to learn the ropes by now as you've been a member for a long time. Now act like a senior member.

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline   Reply With Quote