Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Does Anyone Care??

2K views 37 replies 8 participants last post by  jdun11 
#1 ·
THAT CHUCK IS FIGHTING BABALU FOR THE BELT IN LIKE 5 DAYS..PERSONALLY I DONT, THIS CARD IS HORRIBLE..WHO WANTS TO SEE CHUCK KO BABALU AGAIN...NOT ME...BORING..DANA BETTER DO SOMETHING ABOUT SOME OF THESE PPV CARDS, BECAUSE IM GONNA STOP ORDERING THEM AND JUST PAY FOR PRIDE..AND IM A BIG UFC FAN, BUT THESE CARDS ARE GETTIN DOWN RIGHT RIDICULOUS.THE 2 MAIN FIGHTS ARE FIGHTS WE ALREADY SAW, AND THE REST ARE A BUNCH OF B LEVEL FIGHTERS..FREAKIN JOKE :mad:

#27 ·
Forrest Griffin .vs. Stephan Bonnar as the co-main event when the first match was on the Ultimate Fighter Finale, what a joke. And the other event bouts are Josh Neer .vs. Thiago Alves, Cheick Kongo .vs. some underground jock, and two jocks going head to head I forget what there names were. UFC 55 looks better than this piece of crap. The only good thing is the main event and its pretty predictable since Babalu has no chance in the stand up game with Chuck and Chuck will refuse to go to the ground.

#28 ·
Rush said:
And you have to add me reputation every time you see me :laugh: if I win but if you do I do the same thing and make a thread about you. Your on.
Add on to your reputation how? You mean agree with everything you say without question or do you have something else in mind?

#29 ·
Bonnar426 said:
Add on to your reputation how? You mean agree with everything you say without question or do you have something else in mind?
No, you see the snowflake symbol next to the alert sign on the bottom? Click on that then say approve every time you see me if Forrest Griffin wins. But if Bonnar wins I have to do the same thing.

#30 ·
Rush said:
No, you see the snowflake symbol next to the alert sign on the bottom? Click on that then say approve every time you see me if Forrest Griffin wins. But if Bonnar wins I have to do the same thing.
Okay then! Man your going to be saying Stephan Bonner is going to win alot!:cheeky4:

#32 ·
Rush said:
Haha I can't wait till you rep me everytime you see me lol. Forrest Griffin is going to TKO or KO Bonnar!
Maybe Jdun11 should get on this deal! I would love Jdun11 rep me everytime? What do you say Jdun11, you want to get on this deal to?

#34 ·
jdun11 said:
NO FRIGGIN DOUBT!!! :thumbsup:
ALRIGHT!!!:thumbsup: NOT ONLY ARE YOU GOING TO DEDICATE A THREAD TO ME AND STEPHAN BONNAR, YOU AND RUSH ARE GOING TO HELP BUILD MY REPUATATION!:cheeky4: I HOPE YOUR READY!!!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.