MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez II Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 02:06 AM   #225 (permalink)
StandThemUp
Flyweight

StandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really nice
I don't know. I think Cain could have and should have finished the fight in the second round. I think he thought he had him on the ropes and could finish him at any time, but then gassed out himself.

JDS was barely standing on his own power in the second round. The only thing holding him up was the fence and Cain. Cain should have backed off and lit him up with a few combos and finish the fight. Even though it was a one sided decision, I hate decisions and Cain could have and should have easily finished this fight instead of continually pressing and laying against the cage.

Plus that's just boring to watch.

Don't even get me started on Okami.
StandThemUp is offline   Reply With Quote