MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez II Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 02:47 AM   #261 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
To the mods getting giddy with warning the celebrating drunken Cain fans, the JDS backers have been obnoxiously gloating about how Cain has never really stood a chance before the fight even took place.

It's time for all of you suckers to eat crow and take your punishment like JDS did for five rounds against Cain. You guys got your asses whooped.

This is all in good fun remember and that's the beauty of this discussion and making bold predictions. You gotta be prepared to eat crow, apologise and suck it up if you lose, and celebrate like a maniac if you win!
I don't care who predicted what for who when where or how.

I do care that the rules apply to everyone whether they are gloating, butt hurt or indifferent and I tend to get a little bitter when mods are doing what they are supposed to be doing and keeping the peace and somebody implies its because of some kind of favoritism over a fighter.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote