MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** UFC 155 Prelims Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 05:32 AM   #176 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings System
This is probably going to start the rapture or something but I'm actually going to agree with 'copter on Perez. People are saying that he should be fighting Wineland when Wineland is coming off of two very impressive victories over top ten Bantamweights, while Perez just beat Byron Bloodworth? Give me a break. This guy has Erick Silva written all over him.

Speaking of Wineland, I'm getting more and more impressed with him. He's still a young guy and was some awesome distance control and top notch striking to go along with it. Hard to believe that this was the same guy that got tooled by Benavidez. Pickett simply lost due to reach and being short on every punch, but a good of a boxer as he is he should be able to get inside more and close the distance. Also, what rounds did Pickett win according to that lunatic judge? Varner/Guillard was one thing...But that was just stupid. Pickett lost just about every minute of that fight. Guillard/Varner was at least competitive.

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote