MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should heavyweight fight be 3 rounds.

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 05:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ludinator
Bantamweight

Ludinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to behold
Should heavyweight fight be 3 rounds.

After watching Cain vs Jds last night, do you think heavyweight fights should be just 3 rounds championship or main event?.

Heavyweight fights don't tend to last it into the later rounds but when they do, they are F*****. These guys are 250 pounds, that's a lot of weight to carry around for 5 rounds and what we end up with is 2 zombies. Last night I knew Cain would beat Jds but what shocked me the most was his Cardio. Please don't start with the.... It's because he gained muscle comments. Bottom line Cain smothered and set the pace very fast and would not let go, I really felt for Jds after round 2.

Point is do you think heavyweight fights should be just 3 rounds? Do you think we would see better performances with 3 rounds?,