MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez II Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 07:46 AM   #285 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Yah that was kinda sad. They should be cheering that he made the championship fight a five round affair. They got their moneys worth. He was beat, but not broken.

Cain knows this now that he could not finish JDS. So as I predicted, JDS will win the rubber match ending the trilogy.

This should also show how good GSP and Anderson Silva are to be able to retain their title for that long.

Great main events. JDS will be back stronger than ever.
That made me laugh. Usually people say "As i predicted, so and so" when they actually predicted something that happened. But in your case you should say "So i predict, JDS will win the rubber match"