MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Killing the King: Junior dos Santos

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 07:56 AM   #41 (permalink)
hadoq
Featherweight

hadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level nowhadoq is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadoq View Post

I genuinely think mir had -and still has- more of a shot at JDS than Cain, simply because Mir fights smarter than Cain. I always give the edge to the smarter fighter

And JDS really surrounds himself with the right people, puts himself in the good state of mind since he's been holding that belt.

Cain was impressive against bigfoot, but JDS ain't bigfoot
oh boy was I wrong. JDS clearly wasn't prepared for Cain and looked like he took the fight too lightly. Cain was the better man. I don't see him keeping that belt for too long (maybe one, maybe two defenses), the HW division really needs a kingpin, but there are potential contenders coming over so I'm not too worried about the division.

I love how the HW are starting to really get technical and athletic as well, great division to watch.
hadoq is offline   Reply With Quote