MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - All of the ORIGINAL Cain fans, Get the **** in here!

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 07:58 AM   #24 (permalink)
anderton46
Bantamweight

anderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud ofanderton46 has much to be proud of
Personally I thought that after the first 2 mins of this fight it looked like JDS had this easily in the bag. Valasquez was looking very very desperate in his takedowns and the first 4/5 of them were easily shrugged off and had valasquez sprawled on the floor.

At that point I was pretty confident that my boy JDS had it. Sadly due to the constant takedown attempts JDS lowered his hands every time Cain came in and that's when Cain landed that massive shot that was the beginning of the end.

I don't like Cain, but I definitely give him credit for that tactic. I believe he threw takedown after takedown on purpose to allow himself to throw the big overhand right.

Either way a decent fight, I kind of expected more from JDS though.
anderton46 is offline   Reply With Quote