MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Pillow handed Cain.

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 09:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
The only reason Cain got that title (Pillow Hands) was because he doesnt fight like some other guys. Cain likes to drag you down and beat up on you. You dont get too much knock out power from the position Cain likes. But im sure if he stands up and gets his legs behind a punch he has PLENTY of knock out power. And the way Cain fights is very taxing on his cardio so he has to be smart when throwing punches and not just throw hay makers for shts and giggles.

Bottom Line

Cain Valesquez ****S people up.

And this is one of my more happier moments for a result. Because there were a ton of posters jumping on anyone who said they believe Cain will win or take JDS down or that it will be a different fight from the first. They would INSTANTLY attack that person saying "What in the world would make you think it will be a different fight. There is no way Cain can do this or Cain can do that. He lost the first fight because he tried to take JDS down but couldnt and his striking is predictable. And that was a 1 legged JDS" etc etc.

I even avoided posting my opinion after a while because i was getting tired of having to defend my opinion as if it was a stupid opinion to have.
So now that Cain dominated it feels really good to see those people go back to their caves with a mouth full of Crow.

Im white but i gotta say

WARRRRRRRR my BROWN PRIDE!!!!!!!!!! champ.