MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez II Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #299 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I mean cain did what he had to do and was the better fighter. But myself Nd the 2 others were laughing when rogan called it masterful.

First round cain looked like brock. Rolling on the ground got stuffed like 10 straight times not even close on many. Jds for some reason had his hands down allf fight long. Cain clipped him hard and jds looked like a zombie the rest ofthe way. Jds was dead yet still stuffed a lot of tds. Cain never once got jds to his back. Jds flopped on his back once to test his guard. But oter than that jds was on his knees and hands and easily hot back up severaltimes even late in the fight.

Cain dominated. But i wasnt that impressed with his wrestling. His cardio prevails many times in that division. When fresh cain looked like a novice. Jds has a good jaw tho.

Credit jds for staying tough. But as dead as he was cain should have dominated him more in the ground. He took him down anf out worked him. He didnt keep him there. And sarly in the fight he looked foolish shooting for tds.

I just didnt come away overly impressed. Was more disappointed that jds gassed in a round and a half. Ufc hws are not great athletes it is evident that cain is the only one with any sort of cArdio.

Jds was a gassed off balance mess half way through the 2nd.
Iv seen a few websites score the first round 10-8 for cain. I scored it a 10-9 personally but il have to rewatch.

How does a guy look like a Novice if he takes the round 10-8 in alot of websites eyes. Including MMAWEEKLY.

i dont think anyone scored it 10-9 for JDS did they??? So i guess if Cain looked like a Novice what did JDS look like? Someone who never stepped foot inside a MMA gym?