MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez II Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #308 (permalink)
BOOM
Bantamweight

BOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Wow! Cain Valasquez sure showed everyone who gave him no chance in the rematch what he's made of. Myself included.

I figured it would go down pretty similar to last time but Cain wrecked JDS for 5 rounds and it is testament to JDS heart that he even got out of the 1st.

I found the Crowd last night infuriating. They would boo nearly every fight after 10 seconds of not seeing a brawl and I thought it was disgusting the way they booed JDS after the fight.

If you were at the event last night, and you booed, then you my friend are an asshole!
Worst crowd ever, completely disrespectful. MMA fans couldn't have really asked for more, all in all one of the best cards in a very long time.
BOOM is offline   Reply With Quote