MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - mexican vs brazillian

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 01:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter0502 View Post
after just watching the best (imoa) heavyweight fight ever, a thought occured to me? mexican, brazillian. ufc genius or what? there is no doubt having been a boxing fan for most of my life and then an mma fan since its inception, that certain countries produce certain types of fighters? care to discuss? lets start with...english-tough/brave/determined, but a little to used to the goood life...
Except for the fact that Cain is American despite all the hooplah. He was born in the US and raised in the US. Geez my wife grew up speaking French and she is just as Mexican as Cain.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is online now   Reply With Quote