MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Joe Lauzon vs. Jim Miller Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #111 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!
 
No_Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10,221
No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I flipped shit when Joe went for the flying scissor. He almost caught it too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Same move Ryo Chonan pulled against Anderson Silva. I was having flashbacks. Shows how deadly Joe is. Jim must have hurt his hand punching Joe's head. This was one fight I would NOT bet on. I gave it a 51% chance for Joe to win and 49% chance for Miller. Such an evenly matched fight with two fighters with similar skill sets. Hope they rematch again like Hendo vs Shogun. That's the first time I saw Miller back away from a grounded opponent.

What Black belt level is Joe Lauzon.
__________________
Marcus Aurelius: Tell me again, Maximus, why are we here?
Maximus: For the glory of the Empire, sire.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote