MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should heavyweight fight be 3 rounds.

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 02:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
kc1983
Featherweight

kc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHKO View Post
No effin' way.

These guys are PROFESSIONAL athletes. They need to fix their stupid cardio problems or else they risk losing in embarrassing fashion. Disappointed with JDS. He should have been more prepared for the high paced high pressure style Cain was going to bring. Poor showing from him.
I'm with ya, JDS did not look good at all. But I highly doubt it had anything to do with lack of preparation. JDS trains with the elite, including Cormier who is an absolute monster in the grappling dept. I honestly think Cain was just too much for JDS with his wrestling and constant pressure. At first Junior was stopping all those shots, but then Cain just kept coming and coming and coming. I think Cain might be one of those guys that you just can't completely prepare for no matter how hard you train and who you train with. He is just that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
kc1983 is offline   Reply With Quote