MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Alan Belcher vs. Yushin Okami Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 02:29 PM   #128 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
All in. How much ya want to bet...lolz. Yushin cost me $5 million dollars worth of credit. BELCHER!!! That was such a let down. Sad thing is, even if they fought again I'd still pick Belcher. How could he get dominated like that especially after fighting him before. Actually you know what, he was WAYYY overconfident. Dana mentioned that Belcher said he'll fight Bisping when Vitor gets "injured," insinuating he was going to beat Okami handedly. I get Brunson, Costa, Cain and lose with Belcher and Guillard. Ouch!

As much as I want to see Bisping vs Anderson...how does he win against Vitor.
Bisping is a much better technical striker than Vitor. Vitor has relied so much on his speed and power throughout his entire career, while his striking evolved very little.

I suspect Vitor might throw a few kicks to slow down Bisping and stop Bisping from circling away. Bisping needs to establish the threat of the takedown by catching one of those kicks and getting Belfort on his back. Got to watch out for the left straight that Belfort always throws.

Bisping should really use the oblique kick that Jones used on Belfort. Forces Belfort to stay upright and reduces the power of his left straight. Whenever Belfort goes in for the flurry, tie him up in the clinch and grind him out against the fence.