MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Alan Belcher vs. Yushin Okami Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 02:56 PM   #129 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Light Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHKO View Post
Bisping is a much better technical striker than Vitor. Vitor has relied so much on his speed and power throughout his entire career, while his striking evolved very little.

I suspect Vitor might throw a few kicks to slow down Bisping and stop Bisping from circling away. Bisping needs to establish the threat of the takedown by catching one of those kicks and getting Belfort on his back. Got to watch out for the left straight that Belfort always throws.

Bisping should really use the oblique kick that Jones used on Belfort. Forces Belfort to stay upright and reduces the power of his left straight. Whenever Belfort goes in for the flurry, tie him up in the clinch and grind him out against the fence.
Bisping is more technical but his jaw isn't great. I fought the people saying he had a glass jaw because of his Hendo performance, but he showed he can't take a great shot in the Stann fight. I think if Vitor lands, which is more likley than Stann landing, he has the tools to end it. Bisping can win by out grappling him against the cage though.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote