MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - All of the ORIGINAL Cain fans, Get the **** in here!

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 03:36 PM   #32 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
^I agree that JDS wasn't lucky to KO Cain. Knocking people out is what JDS does. He looks for the shot and has the power to do it. So he threw, hit Cain, and that power put him away. It was that simple to me. In the second JDS looked very slow to get into it and Cain was using his jab well and following it up. I think Cain was on the track to being KOed again cause he was diving into those right hands and so open to a big counter. I think if anything, that fact that one landed as massive as it was for Cain was luckier than JDS putting him away.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote