MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - mexican vs brazillian

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Cain's mom is American not Mexican. Its absurd that he represents a country one of his parents was from and that parent was so in love with the country he snuck out of it. Just saying
Mexico is a shit country, doesn't mean you can't be proud of your heritage.

I am a firm believer that the UFC are the ones that push the whole "Mexican Champ" much more than Cain ever has. Cain's dad married an American, yeah, but she was a Mexican American, she has Mexican blood too. Honestly I wouldn't be carrying the US Flag or the Mexican Flag if I was in Cain's shoes, although the Mexican flag does make him very marketable.

The whole idea of being proud of what country you come from is very strange to me.

El Bresko is online now   Reply With Quote