MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - All of the ORIGINAL Cain fans, Get the **** in here!

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #45 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Noticed how he didn't use any leg kicks this time. Went straight to his bread and butter. I think it was actually comical he'd go for constant takedowns then switch it up.

btw: Good to see you put my 800,000+ credits to use. Kindly resend when you get a moment. Lost a big $5mill bet on Belcher. I need to regroup...lolz!
Actually, I pissed your money up some useless bet. Cant remember what. Something silly for sure. Then admin slipped me another 250k ( the sweethart ) and I put that on the ridiculous 10.0 for a Cain decision. vBookie must have had a brainfart when setting the odds for this one.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote