MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - All of the ORIGINAL Cain fans, Get the **** in here!

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #45 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Noticed how he didn't use any leg kicks this time. Went straight to his bread and butter. I think it was actually comical he'd go for constant takedowns then switch it up.

btw: Good to see you put my 800,000+ credits to use. Kindly resend when you get a moment. Lost a big $5mill bet on Belcher. I need to regroup...lolz!
Actually, I pissed your money up some useless bet. Cant remember what. Something silly for sure. Then admin slipped me another 250k ( the sweethart ) and I put that on the ridiculous 10.0 for a Cain decision. vBookie must have had a brainfart when setting the odds for this one.
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote