MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - mexican vs brazillian

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 08:33 PM   #16 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
That is more a race sense though is it not? That is the thing Cain isn't representing hispanics he is representing a specific Hispanic country that he has no direct personal link to. He isn't carrying around a symbol of hispanic pride he is carrying around a flag of a specific country.
I just watched the post fight presser and when they asked Cain if he'd like to fight in Mexico he said something along the lines of this, "I've always wanted to fight in Mexico, I spent a lot of time in Mexico when I was growing up, most of my family lived there and I lived close to the border so we'd go over for meals and to see the family all the time."

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote