MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez II Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 10:12 PM   #332 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
What happened to that dude Khoveraki who used to post on here frequently. He was by far JDS' biggest bum buddy, claimed Cain or no other fighter ever had a chance in hell against "rocketfists Junior". lolz.

Unlucky buddy, "your boy" got smashed.
I remember him. He's the only guy to ever neg rep me. You know why. Everybody knows by now I made the prediction that they'd fight three times and win one a piece. When I made the prediction that Cain would win and this was posted like almost a year ago he negged me...lolz! Pretty childish. Doesn't understand the fight game. I like JDS...he's a helluve a fighter and I can say I'm a fan especially how he presents himself in public. But I really sensed it almost like destiny that these two would cross paths and do battle.

This is the fight business. Anything can happen on any given Saturday.

I wonder what Cain thinks. He just about threw everything at JDS and he would not go down. All I can say is that JDS's next opponent is going to feel some pain.

Come to think of it who can he fight. He's already beat all the top contenders. Maybe Bigfoot, but that's not even fair. Bigfoot would be a walking punching pag. Hunt is the only interesting fight or Cheick. Actually if I were the UFC I'd place Overeem vs Cain for Superbowl weekend and Bigfoot vs JDS. What "if" Bigfoot wins. Nobody wants to see a rematch. Werdum is a perennial contender, but not quite championship material. He's really really slow. Wicked BJJ, solid striking, but damn slow. Cain will be able to take care of em.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote