MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Where was JDS jiu jitsu??

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 01:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
I'm sure it's there, he was probably afraid of working off his back against a guy like Cain.

Did you guys see what Cain did to Bigfoot? How did his Black belt and working off his back turn out?

I'm wondering how many of the condescending armchair critics in here would like to "work calmly off their backs" while being massacred by Cain. Cain isn't Sonnen, his opponents look like halloween costumes after spending 5 mins on the ground with him unlike Sonnen's.

I hope JDS works on his striking defense and cardio, that was a pretty bad showing but I hope he comes back stronger for the inevitable rubber match.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote