MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Alan Belcher vs. Yushin Okami Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 04:24 AM   #141 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Bisping is more technical but his jaw isn't great. I fought the people saying he had a glass jaw because of his Hendo performance, but he showed he can't take a great shot in the Stann fight. I think if Vitor lands, which is more likley than Stann landing, he has the tools to end it. Bisping can win by out grappling him against the cage though.
To be fair, Stann also possess a great deal of power as well. Bisping fought stupid in the Hendo fight. I have no idea why he kept circling to Hendo's power.

I still have my doubts on Belfort's cardio. Bisping really needs to outgrapple him against the cage early, like you said. After that he might be able to cruise to a decision, or try putting more power behind his punches so as to finish Belfort in impressive fashion. People say Bisping has no power but I believe it is because he is so light on his feet.