MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jds Bulked??? Can someone confirm this?.

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 03:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Just look at the pictures. He clearly was larger for this fight then he has been in the past.

UFC on Fox

UFC 155

UFC on Fox

UFC 155

It's not a significant difference but he looks much leaner and larger. I'm not in the camp that JDS gassed because of this though. But I do see that he looks different. I think he gassed because he got hurt in the first round and by the time he got it together Cain had been pushing him against the fence making him get up and grapply and drained him. Cain was pretty slow by the end of the second, so I don't really think it was the pace. Junior never set his feet and threw any punches he just walked backwards and looked for one shot.