MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The VT shooter was Muslim

View Single Post

Old 04-19-2007, 03:53 PM   #41 (permalink)
xbrokenshieldx
Featherweight

xbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level nowxbrokenshieldx is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
this is going to sound flagrantly "liberal" to me, and especially since i smoke a lot of grass, it might sound odd, but i think that people need a "file". a national data base that lists any and all crimes. this might sound horribly intrusive, but it isn't. whats wrong with having a place to see if that normal looking guy is a serial stalker?

our biggest threat is our lack of information and forsight. if people don't know, they don't know. but this kid, who was diagnosed as mentally ill, and had multiple staking complaints, walks into a gun and gets it?

come on...
agree with ypu 100%