MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jds Bulked??? Can someone confirm this?.

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 04:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMDC View Post
Looks more defined but as you said not like he gained 15lbs of muscle or anything and he's not cutting anything significant. Cain just had his number and he couldn't adapt.
Exactly. I'm interested in the third fight already. JDS showed he could avoid most of Cain's grappling in the first before he got rocked. And I'm sure just like Cain did for this fight, he'll drill everything he did wrong. The rematch is always harder on the guy who won last time. I don't see Cain being able to just terminator walk right at JDS again and win the third fight. Junior clearly hadn't planned on him doing that and didn't look comfortable moving backwards. He'll maybe finally start drilling how to move off center and counter and not just back up straight, which is what allowed Cain to be effective in the second fight. The same way Cain realized he wasn't going to be able to work his kicks and jab from the outside in the first fight.