MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Cormier the uncrowned champion.

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 07:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ludinator
Bantamweight

Ludinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to behold
Is Cormier the uncrowned champion.

The UFC is sort of in a tricky position now with Daniel Cormier, he's just signed with the UFC and should hopefully debut around may but in what devision?. I love Cain and ime made up he's the champion but I feel pretty bad on Cormier if he drops. Cormier is Cains wrestling coach and a more decorated wrestler than Cain, I'd say they were pretty evenly matched on the feet and it's got me thinking if Cain vs Cormier ever happened (which it won't) would Cormier win?. And if so that means Cormier should be the champion. Ime a Cain fan and ime not to sure what would happen between the two.