MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS's face going into each round

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 09:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Ludinator
Bantamweight

Ludinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to beholdLudinator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoosenamedhank View Post
It's not Junior's game to drag people into deep waters. He goes in and tries to finish the fight with a big KO. It is Cain's style to put on a high paced fight and try to wear his opponent down.

Each fighter has a win implement his game plan.... so how is one win any more impressive than the other? Aw yes, you're more impressed because of Cain's 5 round dominance? right? That fight was over in the first round. I'm 10x more impressed by JDS's heart. The dude could barely stand in rounds 2 and 3. Then in the championship rounds, he was still landing body shots and stuffing take downs. While eating punishment. At first I was just waiting for that final blow to put him down. There was just nothing Cain could do to keep this guy down.

IMO there was no excuse for Cain to not finish this fight. He was fighting a zombie for 4.5 rounds.

I won't take anything away from Cain's victory but please stop this ridiculous talk about how a 3rd fight isn't needed.
You Jds fans just don't stop!!. Jds has powerful hands we all know that, he landed in fight 1. Fight 2 Cain is healthy and fit and destroys him for 5 rounds, on the ground, against the cage and standing, scoring 2 10-8 rounds there is no need for a third.

Roy nelson is in there almost every fight getting hammered all over the cage with more heart than anyone, why don't all you Jds fans go hang off his ball bag .

We better also get Serra vs Gsp III, same thing.

Last edited by Ludinator : 12-31-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Ludinator is offline   Reply With Quote