MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez II Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 11:28 AM   #345 (permalink)
locnott
Lightweight

locnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
2 questions I have about the fight.

1. Did anyone think the angle of Cain's head in the standup looked a little unusual. Seemed like it was tilted to the right.

2. Why did Junior put on extra muscle and change a winning formula? Was he worried about Cain's takedowns or bulking up for Overeem?
#2, I think he may have looked past cain a little, maybe not looked past but he was looking forward at Overeem, thats the only reason I can think of he would add size, and size is not what it is going to take to beat Overeem, a good fast hard right hand will probably be the key to solving Reem,,imo..
locnott is offline   Reply With Quote