MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS's face going into each round

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 12:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
amoosenamedhank
Lightweight

amoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By Allamoosenamedhank Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludinator View Post
C'mon you comparing that^^^. Big Foot silva doesn't even crack the top ten. Jds the so called great, the man who can't be beat, or taken down haha please I've never seen a champion get destroyed like that.
Quote:
No one has looked worse in defeat from Cain Valasquez than Jds, and he was who people were calling the greatest heavyweight of all time. Hey Brock come back, your loss don't look to bad now.
Make up your mind already. You said "No one has looked worse in defeat from Cain Valasquez than JDS" and I showed someone from his last fight. No that doesn't count because of Big Foots ranking?

There are plenty of Champions who have been crushed in dominating fashion to lose their belt. Just because you don't have a memory that spans longer than 3 days, doesn't make that the truth.

Jones vs Shogun a pretty damn good example. Since you mention it, GSP vs Serra II was pretty good too. AS dominated Rich Franklin.

This fight was over in the first round. Once again, anything that happened after that point was fairly moot. I was impressed with Cain in the first round (after his 8 horrible td attempts) but as the fight carried on, his performance got sloppier and sloppier. He was just lucky JDS had no idea where he was.

Quote:
Wow, Cain makes my willy hard.
That I don't doubt at all... and you're calling other people nut swingers? The irony.

Last edited by amoosenamedhank : 12-31-2012 at 12:53 PM.
amoosenamedhank is online now   Reply With Quote