MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS's face going into each round

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 12:02 PM   #25 (permalink)
BOOM
Bantamweight

BOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoosenamedhank View Post
Make up your mind already. You said "No one has looked worse in defeat from Cain Valasquez than JDS" and I showed someone from his last fight. No that doesn't count because of Big Foots ranking?

There are plenty of Champions who have been crushed in dominating fashion to lose their belt. Just because you don't have a memory that spans longer than 3 days, doesn't make that the truth.

Jones vs Shogun a pretty damn good example. Since you mention it, GSP vs Serra II was pretty good too. AS dominated Rich Franklin.

This fight was over in the first round. Once again, anything that happened after that point was fairly moot. I was impressed with Cain in the first round (after his 8 horrible td attempts) but as the fight carried on, his performance got sloppier and sloppier. He was just lucky JDS had no idea where he was.

That I don't doubt at all... and you're calling other people nut swings? The irony.
The fight wasn't over in the first round, it went the full five rounds because JDS did'nt give up like many other fighters likely would have after taking a beating like that one. And Cain wasn't sloppy, he smothered JDS the entire fight but I guess JDS nuthuggers have to have an excuse to make themselves feel better.