MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS's face going into each round

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 01:36 PM   #36 (permalink)
avengedsixfold
MMA Fanatic

avengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enoughavengedsixfold will become famous soon enough
People are really getting their knickers in a twist over this fight. I thought both guys looked great, Cain coming back and overcoming the KO loss and implementing a great game plan and Junior for showing such heart. One shot and it could have been a very different story.

I like both guys, think they are good ambassadors for the sport and frankly I think they'd both be embarrassed by some of the blinded nut swinging.

Mir,Cain,Carwin,Nelson,Werdum are all high quality wins so I don't believe the first fight was a 'Serra' incident. Serra has probably only one top win (GSP).

I'd be excited for a third fight, Junior now knows what Cain brings to the table and its up to him to adjust. In the rubber match if there was another quick JDS knockout I'd still want more as they have polar opposite styles and it is and is going to continue to be a great rivalry.
avengedsixfold is offline   Reply With Quote